Global in scope.
Human in scale.
WHAT SETS US APART
What we do.
We develop equipment with low energy consumption and we incorporate a significant proportion of recycled materials in some of our manufacturing processes. By doing so, we not only improve the quality of iron ore pellets processed by our customers, but also contribute to a safer and greener approach to manufacturing.
Who we are.
How we do it.
Our departments and programs
INNOVATIONCreativity is everywhere at Groupe M7: in our way of doing business, in our products and in our manufacturing processes. If you want to stare into the face of important issues of the natural resource transformation industry and have the freedom and the resources to solve them, we want to work with you.
- We are methodical, but curious
- We are passionate about research and new processes
- We like to take on new challenges
ENGINEERINGWithout our analytical minds and our ability to solve problems, we would only do what has been done before. Curiosity is our compass in developing new solutions needed by the market and in providing a high level of technical support for clients, sales, manufacturing, and product development.
- We are strategic and creative thinkers
- We are passionate about improving the mining industry
- Ambitious projects do not scare us
SALES & MARKETINGWe are the principal point of contact between our business and our international customers in more than 20 countries. We maintain close relationships with our clients, develop new markets, obtain new leads, service existing customers, attend trade shows, provide pitches to customers and work alongside other departments to achieve sales targets.
- We are passionate about B2B business and our industry
- We have a broad worldview and cultural understanding
- We are honest, dynamic, and optimistic
PRODUCTION & QUALITY ASSURANCEOur commitment to maintaining consistent and expected quality standards of our products is ingrained in our culture and at the forefront of every project. We are qualified and skilled labourers, welders, mechanics, and operators, responsible for converting raw ideas into finished solutions, using state-of-the-art machinery and equipment.
- We work well as a team
- We like to get involved in the creation of new products
- We like to see our projects come to life
Total supply quality, fast delivery and seamless logistics is our quest. We plan and coordinate along the end-to-end value chain across each business unit. We combine the resources of our global network for sourcing, procurement, packaging and assembly, and delivery of our equipment worldwide. We ensure that things go smoothly, no matter what.
- We are passionate about coordination and project management
- We are forward-thinkers and efficient
- We are organized and pay attention to details
We manage our talent, from hiring and onboarding new team members worldwide, to creating a fun and supportive culture and providing career growth resources. We promote organizational excellence and culture, positive industrial relations, health and safety compliance and enable people to develop the skills they need for the future.
- We are caring and value personal well-being
- We are good listeners and communicators
- We are passionate and open-minded
A culture driven by creativity and solutions is the rule at GM7. We convey our vision and mission, contributing to the long-term success of the organization. We manage and deliver efficient business-wide services through the strategic planning of operations & finances.
- We are oriented on initiatives, innovation, and results
- We value leadership through skills, passion, and commitment
- We are passionate about numbers and business data